Underground Jumbo Drill
Drilling jumbo is mainly used to drill blast holes for tunneling constructions in mining, metallurgy, water and electricity, railway, highway engineering, etc. The jumbo drill machine is powered by electric and diesel engines for running, thereby improving working efficiency and quality.
Single boom jumbos
- There is just one boom drilling device on the single boom Jumbos. Drilling jumbos of this kind are often low-profile machines with a structured design.
- The single boom jumbo, also known as the single-arm underground drilling jumbo, is primarily used in mining, metalworking, water and power, railway, and highway engineering tunneling projects.
- It operates on the tunnel’s face, roof, sides, and floor.
- Furthermore, the single boom jumbo can drill the blast hole and the bolt hole with ease.
Double boom Jumbos
- Double boom jumbos have two boom drilling mechanisms that can be operated at the same time. Fucheng FC20 – 2BCD and FC20-2BDare the perfect examples of this kind.
- These drilling jumbos had a comparatively higher profile than the single boom jumbo drills.
- These Jumbo are also applicable in mining, metalworking, water and power, railway, and highway engineering tunneling projects
Double boom Jumbos with a basket
- In these types of drilling, jumbos contain a basket bolted with the chassis of the vehicle. The miner can stand on this basket and fill up the holes for blasting.
- This basket can move in a specific range denoted by the manufacturers.
Triple Boom Jumbos
- Like single and double boom drilling jumbos, these types of jumbos also have multiple booms for drilling.
- These types of jumbos can also have a basket attached with the chassis for the miners.
- Triple boom jumbos are famous for large-scale mining operations.