Scooptram definition overview
How Scooptram works
Features in Scooptram definition
Scooptram has low requirements on driving roads
Scooptram has flexible operation and convenient operation
Scooptram has simple structure
Scooptram has high construction efficiency
Structure in Scooptram definition
Scooptram is characterized in that the bucket with a shovel mechanism is composed of a bucket body, a sliding baffle, a rotating baffle, a shovel blade and a ground breaking knife; on both side walls of the bucket body, there is a pole shaft and a bucket body.
- Traction beam
- Hydraulic device
- Bucket with shovel mechanism
- Support structure and frame lifting adjustment mechanism
Using in Scooptram definition
Scooptram is generally used transporting, digging, unloading, filling, leveling. Scooptram is usually suitable for river dam construction and silt removal after floods.
Working principle in Scooptram definition
The Scooptram is a self-propelled equipment with integrated loading, transportation and unloading. Scooptram’s working process can be reflected on the working device. The various working conditions of the working device are determined by the length of the lifting cylinder and the rotating bucket cylinder. The scooptram working process is composed of five working conditions:
- Insertion conditions: lower the boom, place the scooptram’s bucket on the ground, the tip of the bucket touches the ground, and the bottom of the bucket is at an inclination angle of 3o to 50° with the ground. The underground scraper is driven, and the bucket is inserted into the pile by the traction of the machine.
- Shovel loading conditions: After the bucket is inserted into the material pile, turn the bucket to shovel the material, and wait until the bucket mouth is turned to approximately level.
- Lifting conditions: After the bucket is retracted, use the lifting cylinder to rotate the boom to the proper unloading position.
- Unloading conditions: At the unloading point, use the bucket cylinder to turn the bucket over and unload it to the chute silo or transport vehicle. After the bucket material is unloaded, the boom is lowered to restore the bucket to the transport position.
- Automatic leveling conditions: After the Scooptram’s bucket is unloaded at the highest lifting position 45′, keep the length of the bucket cylinder unchanged, when the boom is placed in the digging position, the rear angle between the bottom of the bucket and the ground plane is 30°~ 50°.
The famous Scooptram
Scooptram st14: Scooptram ST14 is an underground scraper with a carrying capacity of 14 metric tons. It is compact, flexible, efficient, and durable, suitable for medium-scale operations. The new low-profile cantilever system can provide the operator with the best vision among similar products. Scooptram st14′ s intelligent control system has many intelligent functions, which can improve the safety and productivity during operation. At the same time, the operator can also enjoy the new spacious cab equipped with the characteristic footbox function of Empato.
Scooptram st18: Scooptram ST18 can efficiently load Minetruck MT6020 trucks with a capacity of 60 tons. The combination of bucket, unique boom design and variable displacement pump ensures safe and efficient operation. In addition, the well-proven Scooptram ST18 control system can monitor, support and control all aspects of machine operation, resulting in excellent pile penetration, lower wear and overall faster and more productive loading cycle.
This article understands the Scooptram definition from the overview, characteristics, structure, use, and working principle of Scooptram. In addition, Scooptram can have both shoveling and transportation functions on a single machine. Especially when the transportation distance is between two to three hundred meters to one to two kilometers, Scooptram’s operating economic efficiency is significantly better than the construction efficiency of other mechanical combinations. The above is an introduction to Scooptram definition for reference only.